Carrier Furnace Error Codes

Does anyone have the error codes for a Carrier 58MX080-12 furnace. The led blinks one short,one long, two shorts.
They should be inside the door of the furnace. If not, try the Service and Maintenance Instructions at
http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/groups/public/documents/techlit/58mxa-9sm.pdf if you have the 58mxa or http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/groups/public/documents/techlit/58mxb-1sm.pdf if you have the 58mxb
Comment: Carrier seems to make all of their product data, installation, and service manuals public. This has more than once helped me catch errors that HVAC contractors made, or help contractors service my system. Trane, on the other hand appears to have less documentation, and even contractors seem have a hard time getting it.