carpet dye

has anyone her tackled dyeing their carpet? (to change the color) any helpful links for this project?
--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

Congress has the power to censure the President -- to formally
From Zsa Zsa
Sorry, I think I lost the original post, but to the guy with the purple haired daughter and newly decorated purple sink and floor, my suggestion is to try oxy-clean. Make a paste and leave it on.
That's worked for me on a lot of bad counter stains.
Otherwise, my hairdresser has something that she uses to get hair dye off of skin, maybe a beauty supply company might have some clues.