carpet cleaning

what can happen to the sub-floor, padding and carpet in a bedroom when the carpet is professionally cleaned 3 times within a 2 week period?
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:44:06 AM UTC-4, ftpolk1970 wrote:

It can all get very, very clean.
On 05/19/2016 08:44 AM, ftpolk1970 wrote:

If you had to have it cleaned three times in two weeks, I'd say that the cat piss smell is never going to come out.
Remove and discard all carpeting and padding , then give the whole floor six months to air out.
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 4:55:23 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

remove and clean perfectely. let dry till very dry, add extra heat to room.
then apply 2 coats of OUTDOOR POLYURETHANE. it will seal the stink in the wood permanetely
On 05/21/2016 10:28 AM, bob haller wrote:

When I bought my fixer-upper house in 1979, after I removed the stinking carpeting and pads. I decided to just let it air out.
I mopped it once a week with some kind of enzyme that was supposed to break down the urine smell. I don't know if it did any good or not but eventually the smell went away.
Though I did not think to use polyurethane, I wonder if the odor would just have come out the bottom?