Carpet Cleaning

hello this is stacy. i have a very old, very valuable antuque oriental carpet (plus a few other less valuable & less old ones) that is in need of both cleaning and some restoration work, can anyone recommend a reliable place to do it?(Los Angeles and surrounding areas)
Thanks Stacy
May Cadag wrote:

truck mounted steam unit get a reference, check BBB if they have been around for a few years, they are probably ok
many offer 2-3 room deals..
much, much better than the do-it-yourself systems.. well worth the $100
Hi Stacy this is Julie im a house wife and im facing the problems with my carpet. cz i used some of the tools having no sharp edges tht is y they cannot clean the carpet easily even they were spoiling the thickness of the carpet and jus mess with the carpet. so my friend told me about the carpet cleaning team in los angeles and here they are [url=http://www.valleycarpetcleaning.com ] carpet cleaning los angeles[/url] , so i used them and now my carpets are so good and even i feel tht they remodel my carpet<lol> so i give the advice of using them you willbe 100% satisfied.
Terry Mata <pisc_scorp[at]yahoo[dot]com> wrote in

Yo? What's with the hack English post?
Red Green wrote:

crafty spammer ;-)
On Jan 7, 12:44am, May Cadag <mmspicygirl1[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

Contact a local antique rug dealer and see who they use, dont experiment with soaps. But I have seen shows of pros and locals where they are made just hosing them down, soaps and drying technique are important.