Canister Vacuum

I would like recommendations and suggestions for a canister vacuum. Also, I'd like suggestions for features to have and to avoid.
~I would like recommendations and suggestions ~for a canister vacuum. ~Also, I'd like suggestions for features to have and to avoid.
Check www.ristenbatt.com
I have a Miele and am very happy with it quiet and very powerful 3 stage filter and you can get a Hepa filter for it if you'd like.
Recommendations are tough without knowing its use you might be better off with a shopvac!
Wayne

I have a friend who just finished raving about her Miele cannister vacuum. It's expensive, but she thinks it's the best thing ever developed!
MaryL

I currently have a Panasonic (canister.) Been very pleased with it. Works great picking up the mounds of dog hair :0)) Before that we had a Sharpe upright. Another good model. If we ever get another vac I will be sure to pick one with an extra L O N G hose to reach those up high spots...
--
--Phil Marshall--
{Remove #9 to reply}

I have a Eureka. Only drawback is I have to order bags off the internet, I can't find a local distributor for the bags. I got it at Costco, open box for $170, usually costs $250. I have hardwood floors, so I haven't used the beater bar attachnment. It is very quiet too. Love it.
(reverse domain)