Candelabra base LED light that last.

In early 2010 we bought several packages of the Lights of America 1.5 watt candelabra base LED lights. They have a claimed life of 30,000 hours. (That is 3.42238376 years if they were lit 24 hours a day, every day. More than 80 percent of those bulbs have now failed completely.
Most of the failed bulbs were operated less than 12 hours a day. All but one of the bulbs that are still working are now MUCH less bright than they were when they were new.)
Are there any candelabra base LED lights that put out at least half as much light as the Lights of America 1.5 watt candelabra base LED lights but that will actually last 30,000 (or more) hours? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few

That's animal abuse!!!! Someone should kick YOU in the balls.....
snipped-for-privacy@toyotamail.com wrote:

The balls I kick are plastic toys. My cat was castrated before the animal shelter allowed me to take him home.
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her

The balls I kick are plastic toys. My cat was castrated before the animal shelter allowed me to take him home.
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her

I remember the days before we used to fix cats. Our male would disappear for days at a time and each time he'd come back with less of his ears.
I've had 2 males that lost their ears completely.
As for the females, a cat's gestation period is 2 months. They can really pump out kittens. Unless you have something preying on the cats, you can have hundreds of them in two years.
So, let's hope Tangerine supports spaying. I know I do.
--
Dan Espen

On Sun, 13 May 2012 00:56:28 -0700, Daniel Prince

Looks like you got suckered by the LED craze. Given what you probably paid for the LoA lights and what you will pay for the next batch of LED; You could have probably have run long-life incandescents 24/7 for 6.5986541132598741325 years.

It's got to have enough metal heat sink. I would also suggest dimable.
Greg
On 5/13/2012 3:56 AM, Daniel Prince wrote:

I've had great success with Philips lighting products.

After a similar bad experience with some LED outdoor lighting, I now do the following:
- Use products from the major manufacturers - GE, Philips or Osram-Syvania
- Use Energy Star qualified products (There's a list at: http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=find_a_product.showProductGroup&pgw_code=LB
In either case, you will at least get a bulb from a manufacturerer who is likely to be around for a while, has a product warranty and handles complaints. Energy Star requires warranties for all products with its label.
Tomsic
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/candelabra-base-led-light-that-last-697371-.htm sunney wrote:
why did you buy so many light bulbs at one time ?craze.
http://www.sencart.com