Canadian source for portable air cooler (swamp cooler)

A coleague is looking for one of these for an elderly relative who can't handle refrigerative air conditioning very well.
She's having trouble finding a Canadian source.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
djb
--
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:39:20 -0600, Dave Balderstone

No, I am saying you may be wetting already wet air.

I have seen them at Revy (now Rona) stores.
The local Rona didn't have anything, but she found one at a local Crappy Tire today.
Thanks.
djb
--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it." -- G.B. Shaw