Canadian source for portable air cooler (swamp cooler)

A coleague is looking for one of these for an elderly relative who can't handle refrigerative air conditioning very well.

She's having trouble finding a Canadian source.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

In other words, you don't know a source... Thanks.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Dave Balderstone wrote in news:030720032130143886%dave***@balderstone.ca:

I have seen them at Revy (now Rona) stores.

Reply to
Murray Peterson

No, I am saying you may be wetting already wet air.

Reply to
Gary Tait

The local Rona didn't have anything, but she found one at a local Crappy Tire today.

Thanks.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone