Canadian Cottage Water Pump

I have a Mastercraft water pump, the brand that is sold by Canadian Tire. 1/2 hp, Model Number : WJJ150060, GSW 175771. Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit for this pump? I'd like to keep it as a spare for the next time the pump fails at 7:30 pm. Thanks for any help!!
Ask your local CTC dealer, there should be at least spare parts available, probably build by GSW who should be able to supply parts/rebuild kit to CTC.