Can tile grout color be changed?

Last month we put down ceramic tile in our kitchen. The grout is a medium gray color and looks pretty good. However, when we mop the floor the wet grout turns a darker gray and looks great!
It sounds trivial, but the color difference is really astounding - it makes the entire room look better
Is there any way to permanently darken the grout?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Maybe concrete stain?
onquest wrote:

Yes there is an epoxy grout dye available from some tile stores . The brand name I've used is Aqua-something. Relatively inexpensive and quite durable. I'll try to find the exact product name and repost .

Hurray ! I found it . It's " Aqua Mix Inc. P.O. Box 4127,Santa Fe Springs,Ca. 90670 Technical assistance (800) 366-6877"
Now howzzat ? Let me know if you're able to find it. Good Luck Clint

http://www.aquamix.com /

There are color enhancers that will both seal and darken the grout. There are also colorants that will completely change the color to the desired color. I would go the enhancer route if all you want is to darken the grout. If the grout has been sealed you will need to remove the sealer first. It doesn't sound like thatis the case since it is allowing water to penetrate... http://www.aqua-mix.com/family.asp?fam_id=ZAES&CAT=AQST&TRAIL=MAINAQST%2C