Can't find Dux Seal

I went to the local electrical wholesaler and tried to buy Dux Seal. He said no one uses that anymore. He advised me to use expanding foam or silicone caulk to seal the conduit to the service panel. I think the Dux Seal advice given me here is better advice. Expanding foam could be difficult to remove and silicone caulk contains acetic acid, at least while curing and possibly conductive. Also, using a metal caulking gun inside a live electrical panel might be hazardous to my health. I think he simply doesn't have it in stock. I'll keep looking for the Dux Seal.
Bob
rck wrote:

Can you tape up the end of the conduit with epectrical tape?
Bob
Use plumbers putty, it is very close to dux seal.

google is your friend
http://198.147.238.24/ac_calc/default.asp
rck wrote:

My local Graybar has both Blackburn's DX Duct Seal and also one from Arlington Industries, both in one-pound sizes.

Home Depot has it. SKU# 973381
Nearest Home Depot is 55 miles from here. Some Internet stores have it, might be the best way to go. There is probably an electrical supply house in Cookeville that would have it. Still a hike but only half the distance. I'm in rural Tennessee. We do have a McDonalds, though, and Domino's delivers, even up here on the mountain.
Bob

On Sat, 01 May 2004 21:27:38 GMT, "rck"

Can you explain what you want to seal. I dont understand the problem. Thanks
Need to seal up the conduit coming into the service panel. Cold air comes in, spiders, etc. I was told here that the only thing to use is DUX Seal.
Bob