Can I use flexible aluminum piping on a gas water heater?

Would I be able to use a flexible 4" aluminum pipe rated to 430 F on my gas water heater?
On Apr 10, 10:34 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Actually I'm thinking of using flexible aluminum duct
On 10 Apr 2007 19:38:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Now you have me really boggled.
it has to be a pipe in a pipe, i mean a duct in a duct. with a 1" airspace between... where it goes through any roofs or walls

It isn't gas tight, and won't hold water pressure. Why would you do that?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

No

No, you really should use half inch black iron like the rest of the world. Or half inch copper, or CPVC.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.