Caloric Prestige gas range- Instructions

I have aquired the range (above) but not the instructions. I want to know how to use the self-cleaning and timed-cooking functions. Can anyone help?
http://www.amana.com/amana/jsp/manual.do?cs=0&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes Tom
Thanks Tom. The website you directed me to, though, does not accept the model number of my range. I'm guessing that it only allows for Amana models. Thanks for the info though. Deb
Caloric is or was owned by Amana. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Tom