Buying leather furniture online

Anybody there have any experience buying furniture online?

I would like to buy a leather sofa and a loveseat (maybe a chair + ottoman, too) made by Flexsteel

or Legacy Leather
My local Kacey's (and another fine furniture store) carries a few Flexsteel models, but I'm wondering if I would be able to save a lot of money (taking into account shipping costs to Denver, CO) by buying the pieces from one of these online furniture outlets that ship nationwide. I have just made a quick google search, and there are plenty of purveyors, including the "North Carolina furniture" variety. But there are so many that I feel overwhelmed. How do I check their references? Any particular ones you can recommend?

TIA

Reply to
bubbabubbs

Buying any big item on line is risky, especially if it is something that has to be scrutinized, poked prodded, tires kicked or whatever. IMO you'd be better off buying what you need from Costco or Sam's Club. As a matter of fact, Sam's has some leather furniture on display now at our local outlet that seems to be qite well made and priced way below the furniture store levels. Good luck,

Joe .

Reply to
Joe