bubbles under paint

I just painted an area where the sheetrock had been damaged. I sealed the area after making the repair, but must have missed a spot or two. In a couple of places, bubbles have formed under the paint. It isn't objectionable enough to cut out the bubbles with a razor, seal, spackle, and re-paint. However, if there was an easy way to make a cosmetic repair, I'd probably use it.
Is there an easy fix, or should I just live with it?