BridgeGate expands into SandyGate

Mayor Zimmer said Lt. Gov. Guadagno approached her in a parking lot after a May political event. She alleged recovery funds hinged on her support of a real estate project by the Rockefeller Group, which has ties to the Christie administration.

Appearing Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union," Zimmer said Guadagno told her the message was coming directly from the governor.

"She said that to me -- is that this is a direct message from the governor," Zimmer said.

Christie scandals: What you need to know

It's "stunning" and "outrageous," but true, the Hoboken mayor told CNN's Candy Crowley. "I stand by my word."

Zimmer met with the U.S. attorney's office for several hours at its request Sunday and provided the office with her journal and other relevant documents.

Reply to
Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBil

a May political event. She alleged recovery funds hinged on her support of a real estate project by the Rockefeller Group, which has ties to the Chri stie administration.

her the message was coming directly from the governor.

r," Zimmer said.

Candy Crowley. "I stand by my word."

st Sunday and provided the office with her journal and other relevant docum ents.

How odd you left out the parts where Zimmer told no one about this until no w, even though it allegedly occurred in May, how in August she sent tweets abo ut how glad she was that Christie was governor, and how she told CNN a very different story earlier:

"The Governor's spokesman also said the Mayor and Governor have had a "prod uctive relationship," noting an August tweet by Zimmer saying she's "very g lad Governor Christie has been our Gov."

Zimmer's comments Saturday and Sunday are a change from what she told CNN j ust last week, when she said that while she wondered whether Sandy aid fund s were being withheld because she didn't endorse the governor's re-election , she concluded that "I don't think that's the case."

"I don't think it was retaliation and I don't have any reason to think it's retaliation, but I'm not satisfied with the amount of money I've gotten so far," Zimmer told CNN last week, not mentioning her concerns about the red evelopment project."

As for Candy Crowley, we know how she;s in bed with the libs. Just look at the lie she came up with at the presidential debate, intervening on behalf of Obama, when Romney had him cornered. It was unprecedented for a moderator to do that and she was factually incorrect besides.

Reply to
trader4

blah blah blah vast blah blah liberal blah blah media blah blah

Expected retort .. is that the best you can puke up ?

That shine around fat boy is getting dull .

Feds getting involved over FEMA funding .. this is going to go on for YEARS .. until 2017 sounds about right .