Brad nailer tool

How does this tool work? Where does it get its power from? Home Depot has it on sale for $89, a 18-gauge kit. You must by now know, that i am completely in the dark about this tool. LOL

re: " Where does it get its power from?"
It uses electricity.
No, wait, it uses air.
No, wait, it's cordless.
No, wait, it uses diesel fuel.
No, wait. it's just a really expensive hammer.
err...how about a link or a model number so we can see what tool you are talking about?

Thanks, Smitty Two, the only one here with class.

Smitty's the *only* one here with class?
I wonder how the other folks who hang around a.h.r feel about that comment.
Never mind, I'm sure they care about as much as I do.
?

I feel sorry for Smitty being embarrassed like that. We have a reputation to live up to. I feel like a slacker if at least once a day someone does not say "asshole" after I make a comment. My wife obliges often!

Unless his local Home Depot has a special on a model not selling for $89 on the website. Perhaps something on those overpriced clearance tables that they (mine) often set up.
Besides, when you come looking for help, you shouldn't expect others to have to do a bunch of searching to figure out what you are talking about. If you are at the website looking at an item, how hard is it to copy the link and paste it in the post?
Besides besides, I was too busy writing my witty response to spend time searching the Home Depot website.

To be honest, I wasn't sure...it was right on the edge of wit and chastisement.
I think the wittiest comment in this thread was Anthony's:
"...Smitty Two, the only one here with class." ;-)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

You beat me to it, DD. I tell 'ya, kids these days just expect everything to be given to them on a silver platter, and by mindreaders no less!
Jon
Anthony wrote:

Of course Harbor Freight has a perfectly adequate 18-Gauge brad nailer for less than twenty bucks. http://www.harborfreight.com/18-gauge-2-inch-brad-nailer-66995.html
With the money you save, you'll have enough left over to buy a compressor to power the nailer http://www.harborfreight.com/1-3-hp-3-gallon-100-psi-oilless-air-compressor-97080.html
AND still have money for the accessories (fittings, hoses, etc.) AND enough money to buy the nails, staples, and brads that it shoots.

I have a little compressor I bought at a local builders store. Smaller than that one. It takes forever to pump up. With the Harbor Freight fittings, there was little build up. They seem to leak. I get by just fine in the garage with the 3 HP though using the same fittings.
greg