Bother checking whether got response of your post?

You must have such headache as I had. I found this website that really worths our focus: http://www.aotol.com It helps us grasp the latest messages responded to our posts in the forums and inform us via emails. With it, we don't need login website again and again to check the latest status our topics are, coz Aotol does that.

Just what we need:
- More clutter in our email - A redundant product - Advice from an illiterate ho.

Based on the grammer in this post, and the grammer/layout of the Aotol website, it's obvious that a relationship exists between the OP and the website.
Some the characters don't even display correctly at the Aotol website. If they can't design a simple webpage correctly, how can they be expected to provide a quality service?
I might as well mention that the same post has been submitted to multiple newsgroups and forums.
Quit your trolling...no one meeds or wants your service.