Bostitch N88RH cylinder removal?

Have rebuild o-ring kit; step 4 says remove cylinder but doesn't say how (other than don't use pliers so no scratchee; duh!). Can't budge the sucker so far so wondering if anybody here has done same and knows trick? Kit doesn't indicate the bottom cap needs to be removed but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to extract the cylinder--it's tighter than I am stout, anyway.
Here's a link to a picture of parts diagram--it's not of much specific help altho does look to me as there's no physical mounting other than the seals/o-rings so should come...
<http://www.ereplacementparts.com/bostitch-n88rh-pneumatic-stick-nailer-parts-c-29443_29458_29650.html
On 4/15/2013 2:55 PM, dpb wrote:

Not to worry...took it to the shop where could put the body in the vise to hold it instead of trying the lab workbench downstairs. W/ that it comes pretty easily just w/ a pull when can actually get some pull against it...
New kit in; test fire shows success...
On 4/15/2013 12:55 PM, dpb wrote:

<http://www.ereplacementparts.com/bostitch-n88rh-pneumatic-stick-nailer-parts-c-29443_29458_29650.html

Always look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-D-VKJ33WM

You can even learn how to do heart surgery here.
On 4/16/2013 2:32 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

Am bandwidth-limited so is often too painful to try to watch and ya' never know if the particular one is going to be worth it before or not...
Guess you didn't see the follow-up that was simply get another hand...
On 4/16/2013 2:32 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

Wudn't that the feller that wuz the main star, that was good at fix'n thangs, in the picher show Slingblade? :~)
Another very distinct YourTuber is Charles Neil whom I swear is a dead ringer as my BIL's twin. Looks like him, sounds like himn and moves like him.. LOL