Bose Personalized Amplification System R_O_C_K_S!!!!

I admit I was a little skeptical after reading a lot of bad press concerning the Bose products, but this one is a gem amongst the rocks. My partner and I purchased an old bar and grill that we have been restoring for about a year now. Fortunately it came with a caberet license so we were able to book local acts, mostly r+r bands to draw in the locals. Most of these groups had their own PA's and unfortunately most of them were crap gear, loud, lot's of feedback and usually people running them that didn't know what they were doing. It didn't take long, with a couple of visits from the local sheriff because neighbors were complaining the sound was too loud, for us to investigate alternatives.

The friendly folks at Sam Ash came to the rescue and before we knew it we were the happy owners of some really new and innovative gear.

We bought into the "Bose Double Bass Package"

All I can say is the sound is fantastic and we can use the remote to crank down the talent if they get too loud. This system ROCKS THE HOUSE and this is a pretty decent sized venue.

We had a little flack from some of the acts but once they heard the Bose they knew it was something special and that they would sound great.

I can't say enough about this great system and the wonderful staff of consultants at Sam Ash inc. Thank you for your time.

Saul Gutterman

Reply to
Saul Gutterman

sorry they don't show on this library computer I am on while my house is being rebuilt you will have to edit them for me thanks George"Bmoas"Gleason

Reply to
Bmoas

You said one more last time....

How about top-posted cross-posts? They allowed? ;-)

Reply to
Olaf

OK, you said "or more".... my bad!

Reply to
Olaf

Wsell, in a word... NO. No brag, just facts.

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Anna how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Bmoas how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Joe how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Brian how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Truly! But how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Or more! I like em and won;t kick em outta bed but how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

BAGPIPE JOKES.... how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

...overcrossposted threads like this? Me too! So Gene how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competant as you can pop em out. It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

But LOCKSMITH CROSSPOSTS? Thomas how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop em out. It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

Locksmithing? Then why crosspost there? Rupert baby how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop em out. It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

But Karl, you crossposting to LOCKSMITHS??? how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop em out. It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

That makes as much sense as posting this in LOCKSMITHING... Paul how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop em out. It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag

True, but Rob how about KILLING those added crosspost addresses eh? If some dolt can just slap em in there, surely someone as competent as you can pop em out. It's just the Right Thing to do! Thanks!

Reply to
SSJVCmag