Borg Warner York Gas Heat Fan

ANyone know how predictable the replacement specs are for a 1965 York Borg Warner Gas Heat fan? WHere I can see pictures of different units to figure out which one mine is? Where any haz mats might be if I opened my unit?
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
On 9/22/2013 8:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

Not familiar with that unit, but I've worked on other similar units. Most parts are common and available. Should be no haz mats.
York Borg Warner 0120G-D1N W07625 120 kBTU/HR (96 max bonnet) but which number matters?
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:35:12 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

I addressed the main issues in the other thread you started. But regarding the model #, it's probably the 0120G-D1N part. W07625 looks like serial # The 120 kbtu part is the capacity, it's 120K BTU furnace. The 96 max is apparently a max temp limit.
But since you think it's the fan motor, see my other post. Focus on the motor, not the furnace. Gotta wonder about still using a 50 year old gas furnace.