Borg Warner York Gas Heat Fan

ANyone know how predictable the replacement specs are for a 1965 York Borg Warner Gas Heat fan? WHere I can see pictures of different units to figure out which one mine is? Where any haz mats might be if I opened my unit?

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

Not familiar with that unit, but I've worked on other similar units. Most parts are common and available. Should be no haz mats.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

York Borg Warner 0120G-D1N W07625 120 kBTU/HR (96 max bonnet) but which number matters?

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

I addressed the main issues in the other thread you started. But regarding the model #, it's probably the 0120G-D1N part. W07625 looks like serial # The 120 kbtu part is the capacity, it's 120K BTU furnace. The 96 max is apparently a max temp limit.

But since you think it's the fan motor, see my other post. Focus on the motor, not the furnace. Gotta wonder about still using a 50 year old gas furnace.

Reply to
trader4