Blowing cellulose in 2x4 wall with existing R8

There is a 1 3/4" gap between the drywall and fibreglass insulation in my walls. Would it be possible to blow in cellulose to fill that space. There doesnt seem to be any vapour barrier, at least I can not feel it with my probe. I'm using a 1.5" 90 degree elbow attached to the blower hose.
Thanks

I've never heard of anyone doing this so, if you do please let us know how it works out one way or the other.