Bloody Winds

After last nights gales i lost a few ridge tiles...how easy are they to replace and what procedure what i need to follow...Is it worth me trying this by myself....or should i fork out the quoted price of £260 to fix only

6 maybes 8 tiles....?

Thanks for replies

Reply to
Simmmy

Before i spend that sort of money, id try gluing them down with some strong construction adhesive ; if that doesnt work, you can always hire a suitable contractor.

Reply to
Hello Friend

Here in Florida we use a mortar set application (Type M) along with RT600, a tile adhesive.

Travis Jordan