Blood Comes out of Faucet

A > I just bought a home and found out that blood comes out of all the A > faucets in the house. The neighbor told me there was a murder in my
Perhaps a blood bank would be interested?
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Mixed-up shows: Roseanne Babar
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
barry martin wrote:

The only possible solution to this problem is suicide. Let us know how it works out.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com