"Blonde moment & a refrigerator"

Page 2 of 2

I think the suggestion of wire shelving is a really good one.
You might also consider looking at the BORG for adjustable gas grill grids. They usually slide to adjust the width and you might get lucky and come up with a "no tools" installation.
Colbyt

How about oven racks? If they're too short/narrow width maybe you can use brackets to double them up?
On Monday, October 19, 2009 10:51:59 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:

Try Beth Bad and Beyond. They have shelves. I have the same model and bought a few.
On 11/23/2014 11:19 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

NO Not from today....from five fricken years ago

Prolly the only reason he'd be a great catch is 'cause he can't run very fast.