Blinds Galore out of business?

I hear Blinds Galore is out of business. They don't take phone calls or answer emails, and apparently are not shipping blinds. How do I get my money back? Just dispute the charge with my bank?

Reply to
Toby

Toby:

T > I hear Blinds Galore is out of business. They don't take phone calls T > or answer emails, and apparently are not shipping blinds. How do I get T > my money back? Just dispute the charge with my bank?

(Haven't seen a response as of this writing.) Yes, I would dispute the charges, but with your credit card company rather than the bank. (The bank may 'sponsor' the card but is a separate division.)

Keep copies of all correspondence.

  • Forrest Butthead Uh...life is like a box of um..chocolates
Reply to
barry martin