Blinds Galore out of business?

I hear Blinds Galore is out of business. They don't take phone calls or answer emails, and apparently are not shipping blinds. How do I get my money back? Just dispute the charge with my bank?
Toby:
T > I hear Blinds Galore is out of business. They don't take phone calls T > or answer emails, and apparently are not shipping blinds. How do I get T > my money back? Just dispute the charge with my bank?
(Haven't seen a response as of this writing.) Yes, I would dispute the charges, but with your credit card company rather than the bank. (The bank may 'sponsor' the card but is a separate division.)
Keep copies of all correspondence.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Forrest Butthead Uh...life is like a box of um..chocolates
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971