Black gunk in home spa/whirlpool bath?

Page 2 of 2

Kinch, you lost the battle and the war. None of this filth you spew is impressing anybody. In fact, in another thread, someone else has corrected you, and you are abusing them as well. Making friends everywhere you go.
As I stated already, you have made a career out of being wrong and saying "up" when everybody else says "down". You are the archetype contrarian.
There is nothing "knowledgeable and respectable about you. You are a creep. Go crawl back under your child abusing rock.
Mys Terry writes:

Usenet traffic consists of a few bottles of truth floating in a sea of error, ignorance and stupidity. Your posts are raw sewage piping into that sea. Forgive me while I paddle to somewhere less polluted.

Fortunately for the rest of us, you'll be taking the sewage and pollution with you. I'm sure you will never figure out why you feel you are always surrounded by sewage and ignorance.

Where?
Goedjn writes:

New York State, for example.

Yeah. I remember how they rounded up all the women in New York state wearing makeup and wigs and shot them! Everyone feels much safer now.
Brides wearing veils are usually given accelerated rehabilitation.
Welders wearing faceshields have to pay a "lookout" to watch for THE MAN!
Whatever you do, when in New York State... DON'T WEAR GLASSES!
Its the LAW!
Mys Terry wrote:

God help all those halloweeners :-)

And Cross-dressers!
Okay, all you performers on Broadway... assume the position!
I guess plastic surgery (even reconstructive) is illegal in New York State as well.
A suntan might only be considered a misdemeanor.
What's the word on facial hair? Are you disguised when you have it, or when you shave it off?
Kinch would be arrested on sight, since he's a moron, cleverly disguised as a complete imbecile.
Dan Wenz writes:

From the Laws of New York State:
240.35 Loitering. A person is guilty of loitering when he: ... 4. Being masked or in any manner disguised by unusual or unnatural attire or facial alteration, loiters, remains or congregates in a public place with other persons so masked or disguised, or knowingly permits or aids persons so masked or disguised to congregate in a public place; except that such conduct is not unlawful when it occurs in connection with a masquerade party or like entertainment if, when such entertainment is held in a city which has promulgated regulations in connection with such affairs, permission is first obtained from the police or other appropriate authorities; or ...
http://wings.buffalo.edu/law/bclc/web/NewYork/ny3 (b).htm

Now that's real practical. Hello, Mr. Plumber? , I need you to come over and scrape the pipes in my jacuzzi tub. Are these dorks for real? How the hell do they expect that to be done?

In Canandaigua, NY there is a water park called Roseland. Several years ago, there were a whole bunch of toddlers who got sick after playing in the water. Best they could figure, someone had a BM in the water, and they weren't using enough chlorine.
I'd think that any whirlpool oughta have enough chlorine so you could smell chlorine before you got in.
Hi, Jack. How's Ginger? She still around? She was young enough when I met her, she ogutha still be plenty lively.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
AES writes:

Chlorine and low pH together cure all.
AES writes:

It is called biofilm. Caused by improper use and maintenance.
Hi guys in Australia we have had outbreaks of legion-airs disease from badly maintained spas so be careful.
Hi guys in Australia we have had outbreaks of legion-airs disease from badly maintained spas so be careful.
AES wrote:

Can you put bleach in the water and run whirlpool to clean it once in a while? Never used one, but I would think that soap scum, skin cells, bacteria all circulate and remain in whatever water is left standing in the plumbing (which is pretty much the same reason I would not want one :o). Dead skin, hair, soap scum are great medium for bacteria or mold.