Bitumen Roof Recommendations

I am looking to install a GAF Ruberoide Bitumen Single Ply Roof and need some advice. I have two quotes that are more or less the same with one exception. The first is going to install 30lb felt and the other is not. Is the felt needed? Did someone overlook something? Is someone padding something?

Thanks, Josh

Reply to
joshfeingold

I am looking to install a GAF Ruberoide Bitumen Single Ply Roof and need some advice. I have two quotes that are more or less the same with one exception. The first is going to install 30lb felt and the other is not. Is the felt needed? Did someone overlook something? Is someone padding something?

Thanks, Josh

Reply to
joshfeingold

Also, Josh, are you commited to a one-ply roof, or are you interested in something with a longer life for a few more $$$?

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Like what?

Josh

Reply to
joshfeingold

See my reply in the thread "Bitumen Roof Installation Recommendations"

Reply to
Travis Jordan