Bird trapped in my sunroom

I have a sun room with a hot tub in it. I keep one window partially open to keep the room cool (I like to use the hot tub that way). There is 10 inches of snow on the ground, so it's rather cool right now.
Anyway, a bird flew in and can't get out. It trys to fly from an open window but bangs into one of the windows everytime.
When I go into the room to try and open the window more (or open another one), the bird goes crazy and bangs into multiple windows throwing feathers everywhere, and I run back in. He's already damaged some screens.
I guess I am as scared of the bird as he is of me. I don't want to get hit by the bird in it's paniced flight, and I don't want it making it's way into my house.
Hi,
I am not an expert, but i got an idea. take some news paper and cover the windows using tape and one sheet of news paper. this will eliminate all clear glass as a possible escape for the bird. when you are done there should only be the open window with light coming in, and the bird should fly out.
wear eye protection so the bird doesnt fly into your eyes while you do your work.
Fish

It works as advertised. I covered the window in the back garage wall with cardboard with the garage door open and the trapped bird flew out of the door.

need to worry about the bird flying in someones face. They are trying to stay AWAY from the person.
Another suggestion is a fishing net. You can often catch them in flight. Be sure to quickly bring net toward the floor when bird flys into net.
To the OP, in the future, put a screen on that window.

Bill wrote:

control.

I have caught them in a fish net before.
Steve
Pellet gun.-Jitney
Pellet gun. Cute.
Wanna buy him a new window, too?
Spent last weekend shooting flip targets with a .22. Much more fun than a pellet gun, and I think I may have shot $2.00 worth of ammo!
Pellet gun. Cute.
Wanna buy him a new window, too (snip)
A well-placed shot will stop or slow the pellet enough. Always check backdrop.-Jitney
Wait till it is dark, put a bright light outside, open door, make the bird fly, he will go right out the door.