Bifold doors won't stay closed

Bifold doors won't stay closed, Kind-of spring out about a inch or less. Thinking maybe the bottom and top rollars are worn. Think this would do it? Any tricks to replaceing them? Thanks, Tony D.
Tony D. wrote:

its the hinges where they are placed.. the door is not set level on all sides by the hinges... this would let it stay out or in the other case stay in or stay anyplace the hinges/leveling would have it set to go to.
On 6 Dec 2003 09:03:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Tony D.) wrote:

That's covered in detail in the latest Handyman magazine P.9. It says most often it's the bracket at the top that the pivot fits into. The screw comes loose and it slides over a little bit. Just slide it back where it was and tighten the screw.
Good deal, some things to go on. Thank You All.
(Tony D.) wrote:

My bifolds have a spring in the top track. The spring is moved so the top guide pin presses against it a bit. This pressure keeps the door closed. I'm not sure what to do if yours doesn't have the spring. Other solutions may help.

I'm
Doors without the spring should have an adjustable rubber bumper. A little more pressure on the bumper and the door should stay closed.
--
Ron
Port Dover Ontario on Lake Erie