Best 4" aluminum scaffold for home use?

Any advice on some SMALL aluminum scaffold systems for inside or outside home use?

Reply to
me

I have a Baxi Bemuda 552 which is about as old as Noah's Ark itself. A couple of months ago the pilot light went out for no reason. Relit it again and it stayed on with no problems until last week when it went out again. This time the pilot won't remain lit. I've replaced the thermocouple and cleaned the pilot jet out. But the pilot STILL won't remain lit!!

Any ideas PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

Reply to
Mark L.

Is there some special reason for aluminum? What is 4 inch scaffolding?

Most scaffold sets are steel. Look up Perry or Sonny:

______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Ooops sorry typo on my part

I want 4 foot scaffold not 4 inch

And want aluminum so its strong yet light and easy to carry around by myself

Reply to
me

Four feet hardly seems to be worth the trouble. You can get a pair of step ladders and a plank and do about as well.

Reply to
John Gilmer

Why bother with scaffolds? Get thicker shoes.

Reply to
PanHandler

I would be using it for a portable desk and work surface

Not necessarily for construction purposes

Reply to
me

I don't have any feet

Reply to
me

In that case, you want saw-horses. Or pipe/EMT and an assortment of clamps and fittings. Scaffolding is a safety-critical applictation, and priced accordingly. There's no point in paying that premium in a non-safety critical application.

Reply to
Goedjn

Does anyone know if its possible to buy more steel planks for above?

It only comes with two of them

Reply to
luckydog