berber carpet question

in one of our bedrooms, the berber carpet got a pull in a loop and is hanging out. is there anyway to fix the loop? can i cut it off or will that cause a run eventually? can it be tucked back into the backing w/ a knitting needle or crochet needle? any help??
mike............

You cannot get rid of the loop -- but you can pull it through to the back of the carpet, so it can no longer be seen.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Cutting it off is preferable -- no loose loop for dog, cat or kid to catch hold of.
Ken
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wrote:

That is what the installer told us to do if a we got a pull in ours. Snip it off low.
Cut it carefully as short as possible with sharp scissors or a razor blade.
--
Steve Barker