Bathtub to shower stall

My daughter has a very small bathroom in her little condo, they called one and a half bath. It has two vanities, two commodes and in kinda L shape connected by a small opening. It has one bathtub opposite to one of the vanities. The condo is downstair and the building was built in 1950x.

Her and her roommate want their own separate bathroom, and separate by a solid wall so each can have their own bathroom.

My question is what I need to know before calling a contractor to take out the tub and replace it with two shower stalls.

Thanks very much for your help.

April

Reply to
April

Find out all the condo rules which will apply.

This could turn into a whopper project, in my estimation. I doubt it will increase the resale value of the unit either. It may be less expensive to move when you get the contractor's est.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Reply to