bathtub tile grout

I have a few minor spots where the grout in my bathtub tile has fallen away.. Would I have to re-grout those areas? or, get some tub caulk and a toothpick? It's like.. two or three little areas.. Seems like a trouble to mix grout for a few minor areas..

opinions?

Reply to
Chris

"Chris" wrote

Tub caulk will work fine. Best to do this quickly as water may be seeping behind causing damage.

Reply to
cshenk