bathroom smells like plaster after shower

After a shower, the bathroom smells like wet plaster. Any ideas?

Reply to
dbeverley

Do like I did -- stop taking showers. And if you're married, you'll discover that this change solves dozens of other problems as well.

Reply to
Guv Bob

1) Chocolate ice cream is good at bedtime. 2) When I lost broadcast TV, I hardly missed it. 3) Camping out in the rain is no fun.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon