bathroom smells like plaster after shower

After a shower, the bathroom smells like wet plaster. Any ideas?

Do like I did -- stop taking showers. And if you're married, you'll discover that this change solves dozens of other problems as well.

2) When I lost broadcast TV, I hardly missed it. 3) Camping out in the rain is no fun.
--
.
Christopher A. Young