Bathroom sink stopper

Installed new bathroom sinks and the horizontal operating mechanism for the drain stopper does not extend out far enough to connect to the vertical operating mechanism behind the spigot. Bending the vertical operating mechanism is not a solution for it cannot be bent enough. Is anyone aware of and extension available. Faucet and drain are Brizo and sink Kohler.
Thanks
On 10/20/2011 12:08 PM, Pointer wrote:

new ones.

I was going to suggest to use the old ball and rod from the removed faucet.
On 10/20/2011 3:43 PM, hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

deeper longitudinally.
Don

Weird! Usually you have to cut them off to fit. I never knew they made different sizes.