Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Simply because I don't want to cut into my torch on roof is it o'kay to install a bathroom exhaust fan in the wall?
snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca wrote:

There are models made just for the purpose. Go for it.
Jim
Speedy Jim wrote:

tyvm
On 4 Jan 2006 17:33:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca wrote:

Yes, that will work fine. Consider installing a timer switch as most bathroom fans are not operated long enough to exhaust the water vapor. There are many varieties of fans. Expect to pay 30% more for one that is quiet.