Bathroom drain questions Help!

Hello,
I am going to put a bathroom in my garage. I have a cast iron soil stack in the corner of the garage that I can use. I was going to cut into and insert a PVC adapter. I was then going to drain the toilet and the sink into that.
My question is: Will this work? Do I have to vent anything?
Will it be code? My town uses the 2003 national standard plumbing code.
Any comments will help! Thanks!!!
Here is a rough sketch:
http://www.plbg.com/forum/read.php?1,300215
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What else is draining into that stack? Above or below where you will have the new drain? Will you be able to run a separate vent? What part of the world do you live? Does it freeze? How will you protect the toilet from freezing?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Not to Code. Needs venting.
Other Code considerations for a bath "room". Suggest a talk with local bld'g dep't first to see if they will permit it under any conditions.
Jim