Bath fixtures

I am building a bathroom in basement. I am ready to buy toilet, lavatory and shower head (I will be building custom shower). Which manufactures and models should I consider and where to buy them? I don't want anything super-super and pay a lot but I want good quality.
Sasha wrote:

Just go to Home Depot. what ever you buy there will usually last you along time.
Toilets you can't go wrong with , cause only one company makes them ... I think. Kohler makes good faucets. but again... Home Depot sells good shtuff...

Not in my experience. They stock lines from total junk to ok.

Definetly not. In addition there are real big differeneces between makes and models in function.

As well as some of the worse ever made.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math