Baseboard Hydronic Radiation Unit

I am in the process of planning the remodeling of a full bathroom, and have question about Slant Fin baseboard radiator unit.
The Slant Fin website shows several lines of residential units. I am considering the Fine/Line 30RR Series in a four foot length.
How do I determine the flow rate ? Either 1 GPM or 4 GPM specs are given at that website. http://www.slantfin.com/spec-30rr.html
Is there marking shown at my boiler that would tell me the rated flow rate? I know that the copper pipe size is 3/4 inch.
Regards, ~ Vince ~

Several things determine flow rate. Circulator size is the real factor, but it also has to do with the restriction in the piping (legnth, diameter[3/4", i know], how many ells, etc). The markings on the boiler don't mean a whole lot.
Besides, most all baseboard is figured at 600 BTU's per linear foot at 180 water, more or less. If you look at the chart on that page, there's not a lot of difference between the flow rates.