Bar fridge problem

Not quite a home repair question.
We have a small bar fridge at work. The other day we set about to defrost it. We unplugged it and sat it outside the back door to thaw a bit. We got a little impatient and took a screwdriver and hammer to it and immediately punctured the freezer compartment side with the tubes of refrigerant (cfc-12). We may have breathed a little bit of the stuff.
1. How long do we have to live? 2. I assume without refrigerant, our bar fridge is nothing more than a small white locker.
Thanks.

http://www.fluorideaction.org/pesticides/dichlorodifluorometh.toxnet.htm
Bingo!
Luck, Brian
Brooklin writes:

Not enough for the slightest concern.
NO, but based on the level of intelligence it takes to use a hammer and screwdriver to defrost a refrigerator, I'd say death by accident a definite possibility!

Hi,

Ooops!!
Do you smoke? Do you exercise? The refrigerant gas will not harm you by breathing in some.

Own a boat?....cause you have a great boat anchor!

I don't know about that. The insulation may make it a god marker bouy....

LOL! That may be possible as well :)
oops. I meant good marker buoy.....

Seventeen minutes. Correct.
--