Ballgas deal

If you use Balgas propane there is a deal out there Promo Code FF20131
$1.99 a gallon. I would usually pay $4.60 or so.
Sounds like pre-Obama pricing?

it did turn out that Romney was full of hot-air

That must be in very small quantities because I just purchased 320 gallon for $1.359 per gallon.
Don

I have a 150 gallon tank. My guess is you live somewhere gas is just cheap.
IGot2P wrote:

Propane gas prices, like automobile gasoline prices and fuel oil prices, are not uniform across the US. My last propane delivery was on April 16, 2013. 21 gals @ 3.80 a gallon. My last fuel oil delivery was on September 9, 2013. 301 gals @ $3.72
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY