bait for ants, roaches and spiders

Hello all, Is there a good non-toxic bait that can be placed inside a home that will get rid of ants, roaches and spiders.
We live in north GA and seem to be getting a lot of these nowadays.
Is there one bait for multiple pests, or do we have to buy separate ones for ants and roaches, etc.
THANKS!
ap wrote:

Boric Acid powder can be used in many areas for roaches and some ants. It is not a bait, but rather it suffocates the critters who craw across it.
I know of no non-toxic substance that will do all you want.
I will suggest that these critters and the useful solutions vary greatly from one area of the word or country to another. In the US you can contact the local county extension office and they can often help for free. Other countries have similar government organizations.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
Fo ants I have had success luck with a mixure of 1/3 by volume boric acid powder; 1/3 by volume confectioner's sugar and 1/3 by volume brewer's yeast.
I make up about a quart mayonnaise jar, lasts a couple of years.
Shake and stir thoroughly, place about 2 tablespoons in a plasic youghurt container lid, leave under the kick space near cabinates.
I have on occasion used regular bulk jar baking yeast, too. Just a matter of what was close at hand.
I am told this works on roaches, but AFIK, (knock wood, cross fingers), I don't have any roaches so I don't have personal experience.
You really don't want to be swallowing a lot of boric acid powder. I do *not* claim this is non toxic. But its sure less oic than Raid.
On the issue of "non toxic" lets all get real. If it isn't toxic, it won't kill the target.
ap wrote:

There is one non toxic one hundred percent effective insecticide for ants, roaches and spiders. Its consists of 2 wooden blocks and a hammer. Works as follows; Place first block on table, place roach on first block, place second block on roach, hit second block with hammer. Guaranteed to work. Joe G

Spiders are predators; they feed on other insects. There aren't any effective baits for them. Try glue boards in areas where they might be getting in.
ap wrote:

terro in the little bottles works well, as noted, nothing is non toxic, but this is pretty harmless
try www.gardensalive.com and see what they have. Their liquid ant bait works nicely for me. Havn't seen a carpenter ant in ages.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.