Bad A/C reversing valve?

Page 3 of 5

Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
[...]

You're still here? Where's your mother?

Sorry even she won't help you.
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:49:08 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Your broken record "inaccurate bullshit" crap makes no sense whatsoever. I'll give you due credit though for being the pedantic fucktard you are. Regardless of the thousands of your ilk that exist on Usenet, I think you deserve a little recognition.

can
some
It means that your brother posts shit that's not correct. Like that better?
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:40:07 -0500, kjblows puked:

It means that you are the one and only with that opinion (prove otherwise.)

Call it sadistic but I love watching you squirm.

code
maybe
otherwise.)
You didn't see where Zpr posted facts regarding the sweating LL?????
Believe what you want, you and your brother know jack shit about HVAC.
Next time, I suggest that you take some classes and don't rely on alt.home.repair for your training/facts.

now.
on
record
Dance boy dance.