Attaching Oak Threshold to Ceramic Tile/Concrete

Can someone recommend a good method for attaching an oak passageway threshold to a ceramic-tiled concrete floor? I have only about 1/2 inch of flooring on the oak floor side, so the 3" oak threshold will be mostly over tile/concrete.
I checked the Liquid Nails web site, but they didn't seem to recommend anything for this specific purpose. They do have something for wood flooring, but I couldn't really tell if this is what I could use for this purpose.
TIA.
<< Can someone recommend a good method for attaching an oak passageway threshold to a ceramic-tiled concrete floor? >>
Good old fashined two-part epoxy of almost any flavor will do a superb job. If the joint fit isn't great it doesn't matter because the cure shrinkage is so small. Be sure to use blue masking tape to keep the stuff confined because you don't want to have to deal with the cured matreial where it shouldn't be. Have some acetone handy for prep and cleanup, follow directions, etc. Good luck.
Joe

of
over
Liquid Nails for construction remodeling works fine. install pcs. of wood from the top of the threshold to the top of the jamb until glue is dry. (aprox 24 hrs)