Anyone use Progressive for home owners insurance?

Good stories? Bad stories?
On 8/1/2011 5:44 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

Our agent offers either Erie or Progressive. According to him Erie is a lot less expensive because they are careful about writing policies. If you fit their criteria you get a really good price. If not they won't write the policy. So they have Progressive for those who might have "issues" but it is more expensive.

I don't know your politiks but don't you have to be a Liberal to get Progressive?
-C-

The owner of Progressive Insurance is reputed to be a far left Progressive based on his political contributions. For more conservative people that cold be a deal breaker.
Joe

No stories. what does this have to do with home repair? Take it to another newsgroup, such as alt.someone.who.gives.a.fuck
PS All insurance companies are crooks anyhow, so none are any good. That answers your goddamn off topic question.
Bye!