Anyone use Progressive for home owners insurance?

Good stories? Bad stories?

Reply to
Metspitzer

Our agent offers either Erie or Progressive. According to him Erie is a lot less expensive because they are careful about writing policies. If you fit their criteria you get a really good price. If not they won't write the policy. So they have Progressive for those who might have "issues" but it is more expensive.

Reply to
George

I don't know your politiks but don't you have to be a Liberal to get Progressive?

-C-

Reply to
Country

The owner of Progressive Insurance is reputed to be a far left Progressive based on his political contributions. For more conservative people that cold be a deal breaker.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

No stories. what does this have to do with home repair? Take it to another newsgroup, such as alt.someone.who.gives.a.f*ck

PS All insurance companies are crooks anyhow, so none are any good. That answers your goddamn off topic question.

Bye!

Reply to
none.of