Anyone know where

Page 2 of 2
On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:01:28 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I stopped at a gun store on the way home yesterday, figuring I'd be the only one there on a Tuesday afternoon. The place was packed; I couldn't get up to the counter, so I left. Maybe things will calm down next week.
Did you get your home repair question answered?
Think the rush might have bean account of the rumor that the Fed will ban all guns, soon?
I stopped at a gun store on the way home yesterday, figuring I'd be the only one there on a Tuesday afternoon. The place was packed; I couldn't get up to the counter, so I left. Maybe things will calm down next week.
On 12/19/12 2:24 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/aochw22
Man, their best salesman sure has been doing good. Obama good for gun sales.

http://tinyurl.com/aochw22
Bob-tx wrote a post without making coherent use of the subject line.
Bob's post -> FAIL.
On 12/18/2012 5:16 AM, Bob-tx wrote:

Ask your question. Hopefully you'll get one or two useful answers before the thread turns into a gun advocacy debate.
Good luck!
On 12/18/2012 5:16 AM, Bob-tx wrote:

Considering that this is one of the most used ng's it has remained remarkably on topic.
Most of the time, the OT threads become obvious, and are easily ignored.
I'm also impressed, the on topic and helpful information found here. I do go off topic now and again, but most of the time I'm a good ng'er.
On 12/18/2012 5:16 AM, Bob-tx wrote:

Considering that this is one of the most used ng's it has remained remarkably on topic.

It should be no surprise that when a tragedy hits, the trolls and blood-dancers and other assorted vermin crawl out of the woodwork for a short while. only to disappear after they've been kicked hard enough.
Your steel toed combat boots are doing a kick ass job.
It should be no surprise that when a tragedy hits, the trolls and blood-dancers and other assorted vermin crawl out of the woodwork for a short while. only to disappear after they've been kicked hard enough.

But I haven't yet put on my boots yet.. I'm still wearing my fluffy-bunny slippers
That helps explain the static electricity sparks between his cavities.
There was a big man opposed to quippers The trolls his mouth said to zipper The troll kept writing "fark, farking" His fillings, they kept lightning sparking Atilla, keeps using his fuzzy bunny slippers
P.S. And lightning shot out of his.....

But I haven't yet put on my boots yet.. I'm still wearing my fluffy-bunny slippers
On 12-19-2012 20:15, Stormin Mormon wrote: [snip]
I hope your day job doesn't require a sense of meter.
--
Wes Groleau

“If it wasn't for that blasted back-hoe,
There was a young man named Stormin Whose job was shrinking and borin With total lack of rhythm Ignoring the posting format system He continued to demonstrate a complete lack of ability to write limericks in any conventional forum.
The only meter I need to use is a volt ohm miliammeter. Fortunately!
On 12-19-2012 20:15, Stormin Mormon wrote: [snip]
I hope your day job doesn't require a sense of meter.
--
Wes Groleau

"If it wasn't for that blasted back-hoe,

Yeah, I see no indications that ANYONE (inmates or otherwise) is in charge (grin)
People get to know each other in these forums, and so friendships develop.
It's normal to discuss things like that Newtown massacre with your friends.
I would be surprised if news like that happened without anyone saying anything about it in here.
--
nestork

On 12/18/12 4:16 AM, Bob-tx wrote:

It looks like my neighbors and I have some DIY ahead. We're getting a healthy dose of snow and wind in south central Nebraska. The tool of choice for me is a hand operated scoop shovel.