Anyone heard from TDD recently?

Monday Jan 13, 2014
I've not seen TDD post in the last couple days. Anyone know if he's OK?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/13/2014 8:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

His last post was on Saturday about 10:30AM
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Unlike you, many of us do not post every friggin' day. :-)
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 1/16/2014 5:08 PM, willshak wrote:

Ha! Told you! ;)~ Nyaah, nyaah....
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
On 1/13/2014 8:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

fell while helping someone and I wasn't feeling too well so I was at the other desk where I have another 23" monitor hooked to two computers, the work computer and the play computer so I was binge watching TV series and had Sandy, wrapped in a towel, on a cushion on the desk so she could lean up against me while I watched the TV series. It takes about 30 minutes for my 11 pound guard dog to quit shivering after I pick her up and wrap her in the towel. I suffer a lot more pain when it's cold and the weather changes back and forth. Now I'm thousands of posts behind so I'll have to skim a lot of the threads and simply mark those as read if they're started by fanboys. ^_^
TDD

Sorry to hear the cold is troubling you. Today it's 12F and my heat bill is extreme.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Monday, January 13, 2014 8:20:52 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 2/7/2014 7:30 AM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:

wage job so it starts projecting its perversions. Poor P.L.L.C.F., its mind is going and you have to feel sorry for it. Poor, poor thing. o_O
TDD