Any links to BBQ Pit plans?

I've got it in my mind for my next project to build a BBQ on an existing slab next to my patio that already has a live Gas line stub. INSTEAD of paying someone a couple thousand to build one for me, I thought I could do it myself. BUT I need to research it a bit and cant seem to find anything anywhere on DIY BBQ's. Any links? Thanks Brandon

Reply to
Brandon

Google it! On the command line, put "barbeque pit plans You will get over 2000 hits. Be sure to include the quotation marks, to limit the search.

BUT I need to research it a bit and cant seem to find

Reply to
Roger

chibiabos

Check this out for some ideas on what a real pit should be like.

Edwin Pawlowski

There is a brief section on homemade pits in the BBQ FAQ at

you might repost your question at alt.food.barbeque, those guys are always helpful.

Reply to
JMagerl