Americans Skeptical of Bob Hope Death

Jul 28, 8:45 AM (ET)
Washington (Reuters) - Supporters of Bob Hope rallied outside of the White House on Pennsylvania Avenue today, insisting that the alleged death of the comedian is a hoax perpetrated by the U.S. military. Carrying signs of "Bob Lives!" and "Give us Hope!", protesters vowed to continue marching until their concerns were addressed.
Speaking at an impromptu press conference, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld displayed pictures of Hope's body, which exhibited little signs of trauma other than that of "extreme aging". "After 100 years, this comedian's reign of humor has finally come to an end", Rumsfeld stated. "We are hopeful, no pun intended, that freedom loving comedians will now feel able to amuse us in the manner in which they see fit, without fear of retribution."
The Secretary also stated that Hope's body will be made available to reporters and photographers later in the week, in an attempt to offer further confirmation of his death to the pro-Hope Americans. He would not confirm whether or not military medical experts would attempt any facial reconstruction prior to the viewing.

Tasteless, why would anyone draw a comparsion between a talented individual and the POS hussain "boys"?
George wrote:

Probably 'cause he's an asshole!

individual
Who? Bob Hope?!

I don't think it's very nice to talk about Bob Hope that way.
I mean, it's true, his "variety shows" and canned appearances with those lame scripted jokes and straight lines were horrible. The Donnie and Marie show had more flow. But, his old movies were well done, he really was funny as an ad-libber, and his cameo in "Spys like us" was terrific.
Bob

In

Maybe to show the absurdity of the the idiots whining about "the boys"

<snipped the dribble>
yah yah yah
why wasn't he at his own 100th B-day party?
something IS fishy, this happened when George Burns passed away also.
Americans will do anything for a party! even wait to announce someone's death. How sad is that!
"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office"