Aluminum Extrusion To Hide Stove-To-Counter Gap ?

Hello:
Looked on the web for quite a while, but can't seem to come up with the info. Perhaps I'm not just calling the item by its correct name ?
Would like to locate mfg's or suppliers of an Aluminum piece that can be used to "fill" (or hide) the space between a kitchen oven side and the counter top.
It would lay on the top of the counter, and the top of the stove, and hide the gap.
Would be great if I could find one already painted with the correct stove color.
The stove is a Kenmore, and Sears sells an Al piece for this purpose, but it only comes in one length, which is way too short; a poor product.
Anyone know of anyone else that might have these ?
Thanks, Bob
Robert11 wrote:

It's all in how you say it Bob. Entering "Gap Filler" on Google gets these.
Will 20-3/4" long do 'ya?
http://outwaterhardware.com/catalog/form06.asp?pg=products&NU=Y&pn=KIT-CTK
HTH,
Jeff